D125-1x-HG. Visión nocturna de primera generación. Incluye sistema de transporte para la cabeza.
Night vision monocular D125 is a multipurpose 1st generation device of night vision intended for observation of moving and static objects in the twilight and at night.
Depending on the delivery set the monocular can bу used for different kind of activities – from orientation at short distances indoors to observation various objects at a distance of up to 300m.
- body made of light alluminium alloys with rubber overlay;
- switch-off indicator;
- build-in IR illuminator;
- bilt-in protection from bright flashes.
- possibility to use the F80 lens which gives the magnification of 4x when used together with the monocular;
- possibility to install an additional IR-illuminator (laser or diode) which allows to increase considerably the distances of detection and recognition;
- possibillity to use with a comfortable helmet-mask developed by "Dipol";
- can be mounted to day optic sights to use them together in poor light conditions with the help of МК123/МК124 brackets.
|Lenses, focal length, mm||F26/1.4||F80/1.5|
|Focus limit, m||0,25... ∞||5 ... ∞|
|Angle of vision, degr||40||12|
|Diopter adjustment, dptr||± 4||± 4|
|Maximum impact load, g||500||500|
|Supply voltage/type of batteries||3V/ 2хLR1||3V/ 2хLR1|
|Operating time (without IR), hour||120||120|
|Built-in IR illuminator: type/ wavelength/ power||diode/ 880/ 40||diode/ 880/ 40|
|Operating temperature range, °C||-30 ... +50||-30 ... +50|
|Detection range (object 0,5х1,8m; light exposure 3х10-3lux), m||up to 70||up to 300|
|Degree of protection according to IEC 60529||IPX4||IPX4|
|Dimensions, mm||136 x 47 x 70||204 x 58 x 74|